What is a hunting Client?
- The Client is the most important person ever to enter our place of business either by person or mail.
- The Client is not dependent upon us. We are dependent upon him.
- The Client is not an interruption of our work; He is the purpose of it.
- We are not doing him a favor by serving him; he is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
- The Client is not an outsider to our business; He is part of it.
- The Client is a flesh-and-blood human being, with biases, prejudices, feelings and emotions like our own.
- The Client is a person who brings us his wants. It is our job to fill them properly to him and to ourselves.